Tuesday, September 11, 2012

This Coming Week...

AP Biology I feel that I am going to have a love/hate relationship with you. Hopefully mostly love. I think the topic of cells is going to interest me the most because I am very interested in how cells work in the body and how they function. The topic I am feel is going to be one of the more difficult ones is evolution. I dont know much about it. Although this is only suppose to be about AP Biology. Come support the Varsity Volleyball team on Thursday at Ravenna as they compete against Ravenna and Fremont.

2 comments:

  1. Bria, I totally agree about the love-hate relationship. Cross country causes me to be so busy and I think I am going to be in a bit of a time crunch all the time. It is probably the same with you and volleyball right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your two 1st lines are pretty similar, aren't they. I think you will find the evolution unit to be quite interesting, due to your not knowing much about it. Hope all is well during your recovery.

    ReplyDelete