Sunday, October 7, 2012

Homecoming Week

Homecoming week is very exciting at SHS. First off the whole entire week we have dress up days. My favorite day this week was Western Day, I mean we live in Sparta it should fit right in. And then Friday comes and we have Mock Rock, the day is filled with games and fun. Although I didn't get to participate in the games this year, I loved watching them. Some games that I will always remember is the caterpillar race. A group of 10 kids are in a line and you have to go under their legs and just keep moving forward down the length of the gym, I did this my freshmen year and I will never forget the marks I had on my knees from that. They looked quite cute with my dress on Saturday. And now that I think about it that was my last ever Mock Rock, its sad to say that I will be graduating this year and that a lot of the kids that are in my grade I wont see for a while. The advice for any freshmen I have is to make the best of your homecoming days because they truly do fly by. 

I have made a ton of great memories doing all the homecoming activities, although I didn't do all that many this year because of having surgery and all. Homecoming is one of the best things in the world and if you don't think that you will miss when you leave high school you are wrong a lot of my friends that graduated last year all come back to watch it after they graduate. It just is so weird to me that Homecoming is already over and that it flew by. All my high school years have flown by. Homecoming week at SHS is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment